Live life pain free
You can live your life to its fullest without pain. Whether you’ve been in an auto accident, suffered a sports injury or have suffered from another injury, our team is here to help you heal. We strive to deliver the best and latest physical therapy techniques to help you achieve your goals. Let our physical therapists help you identify the problem and customize an effective plan for you.
Healing your body, one treatment at a time
Expect a hands-on approach with each visit. We offer manual therapies that include massage, myofascial techniques and joint mobilization.
We also have a variety of treatment modalities comprising of infrared light therapy, ultrasound, electric stimulation, moist heat, cryotherapy and ice, contrast baths, and iontophoresis.
- Low back pain
- Neck pain
- Work related injuries
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Sports injuries
- Exercise prescription
- Direct access licensed
- Specialized aftercare conditioning program
Rehabilitation Services Include
- Evaluation and treatment of all orthopedic and musculoskeletal injuries through the effective use of therapeutic exercise, appropriate application of manual therapy, and efficient use of modalities
- Rehabilitation of any and all orthopedic surgeries including ACL reconstructions, rotator cuff repairs, total joint replacements, and spinal discectomies/fusions
- Rehabilitation of overuse/degenerative injuries and conditions including tendonitis, epicondylitis (tennis/golfers elbow), and arthritis of the spine and extremities
- Recovery of all sports-related injuries and guidance for proper footwear, braces, and supports. Several of our therapists are certified strength & conditioning specialists and certified athletic trainers. This means we can also provide advice on proper exercise/conditioning activity for effective workouts and sports specific training.
- Evaluation and treatment of foot and ankle pathologies and surgeries including fractures, plantar fasciitis, and Achilles tendon repairs
- Recovery of acute injuries or chronic pain syndromes associated with motor vehicle accidents
- Rehabilitation of orthopedic and musculoskeletal pathologies from Workers’ Compensation injuries
- Gait training and education in the proper use of assistive devices – walkers, crutches, canes, etc
- Evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic conditions of the neck and low back
- TMJ dysfunction
- Post rehabilitation conditioning programs and guidance
All Panther therapists are direct access licensed, meaning that you can be evaluated and treated for 30 days without the need for a physician’s prescription.